Frases de Einstein (en Inglés)
- The difference between what the most and the least learned people know is inexpressibly trivial in relation to that which is unknown.
- When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
- An empty stomach is not a good political advisor.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- The grand aim of all science is to cover the greatest number of empirical facts by logical deduction from the smallest number of hypotheses or axioms. – from Life Magazine, 1/9/50
- I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
- The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious – the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. – from Living Philosophies, 1931
- I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.
- When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute—and it’s longer than any hour. That’s relativity.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut. Recalled on his death 18 Apr 55
- A photograph never grows old. You and I change, people change all through the months and years, but a photograph always remains the same. How nice to look at a photograph of mother or father taken many years ago. You see them as you remember them. But as people live on, they change completely. That is why I think a photograph can be kind.