Frases célebres en Inglés
- An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes.
Cato The Elder
- We live in a rainbow of Chaos.
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- In some cases, non-violence requires more militancy than violence.
- When a lot of remedies are suggested for a disease, that means it cannot be cured.
- The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
—G. K. Chesterton
- A closed mind is like a closed book: just a block of wood.
- It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
- Success is never final.
- Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
- By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
- When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it–this is knowledge.
- Virtue is not left to stand alone. He who practices it will have neighbors.
- History is a vast early warning system.
- A good book has no ending.