- Wise men don’t need advice. Fools won’t take it.
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
- The world is full of fools and faint hearts; and yet everyone has courage enough to bear the misfortunes, and wisdom enough to manage the affairs, of his neighbor.
- Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do.
- Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a big ship.
- Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he will never be disappointed.
- Wealth is not his who has it but his who enjoys it.
- Creditors have better memories than debtors.
- He was so learned that he could name a horse in nine languages; so ignorant that he bought a cow to ride on.
- If a man could have half his wishes he could double his troubles.
- Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days.
- Who is wise? He that learns from everyone. Who is powerful? He that governs his passions. Who is rich? He who is content. Who is that? Nobody.
- He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money
Archivos para frases célebres en Inglés
Author's name, celebridades, frases célebres en Inglés with tags frases célebres en Inglés on octubre 4, 2008 by edmolin657